What is CityQuest?
Everyone enjoys watching detective TV-series! How about becoming a part of it? You and your team will get a set of evidence that will help you to navigate the city, find the clues, and solve the final mystery. CityQuest is a new type of entertainment in town that can be described as a mix of escape rooms, treasure hunt, and geocaching. Sounds exciting? Let’s play!
What others say
How to play CityQuest
Team UpCollect your team and make a booking. You have to be 2-5 people per team to play the game. The maximum amount of teams is unlimited. Every team requires a special name and a captain.
Accept the MissionAt the starting point, you will go through all the instructions, log into our game application, and receive a set of evidence. You are now ready to start the investigation. Don’t waste any time!
InvestigateUse the evidence together with our game application to find new clues, explore the city, and get closer to solving the crime. You need to work as a team and think outside the box in order to be able to succeed.
SucceedYour goal is to answer as many questions as possible before the game time expires. After the game is over you will be given a summary of what has happened to compare with your answers. Have you succeeded?
- Why should I play, maybe the movie is a better idea?We love cinema, but CityQuest is your personal movie in reality! Immerse yourself in a fascinating story with friends, a story that you make yourself.
- Is the game difficult?The game should be fun and we know that very well. Our games are balanced - you can have a great time, but you also have to flex your brain.
- How many people can play?An unlimited number of participants can play at the same time. We recommend making teams from 2 to 5 people.
- Where and for how long will we play?There are different games. Each game has its own starting point and game length (from 1 to 2.5 hours).
- And when can I play?You can start the game at any time from 10:00 to 20:00 o’clock.
- I booked the game, and then what?You will receive a confirmation email with simple instructions and the link to the game app. We will meet you at the appointed time at the appointed place. No hassle!
- What is required of me and my team?Each player should have a fully charged mobile phone and a set of compatible headphones. We recommend taking a power bank in case your phone has a short battery life, due to the extensive use of mobile devices throughout the game.
- What is your cancellation policy?Cancellation with a full refund can be made via the phone or email up to 24 hours (48 hours if 2 or more games booked) before the game session starts.
- We came to play but the weather is crap, can we reschedule?We recommend you to follow the weather forecast and try to cancel at least 24 hours before the game session starts. However, in case the weather has changed drastically (heavy rain or similar) upon arrival, you do have a right to reschedule your game session or cancel it with a full refund.
- Is it safe in times of COVID-19?Of course! You will be playing in a small group with people you know and with a fair amount of social distancing. If you choose to self-isolate we recommend you to try our latest HomeQuest concept.
- Is there an age limit?Everyone from 15 years and older is welcome to play. Are you a parent? it is possible to bring children with you even if they are younger. Children under the age of 15 accompanied by the adult do not have to pay for the game, but there must be at least two paying players per team. Contact us after you have booked the game and we will extend the amount of players in your team.
- Haven't received your confirmation email even after checking your junk mail?No worries! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or in case your game is within the next 24h just call us at 010 585 30 00 and we'll be happy to help!