What is CityQuest?
Everyone enjoys watching detective TV-series! How about becoming a part of it? You and your team will get a set of evidence that will help you to navigate the city, find the clues, and solve the final mystery. CityQuest is a new type of entertainment in town that can be described as a mix of escape rooms, treasure hunt, and geocaching. Sounds exciting? Let’s play!Ask a question
What others say
Cool experience during COVID-19!
Cool experience during COVID-19! I like to participate in quests and this one was my first experience of such a quest in the city. You need only your smartphone! Along with an interesting storyline, you had to navigate the beautiful streets of the city and look at some of the sights from a new perspective. It was really interesting and exciting to complete the quest. Highly recommend!
Great game, marvelous story!
Great game, marvelous story! We get into this as a part of the team-building activity in our company. It was funny to see how my colleagues react to a different part of the adventure during the game. Indeed, the game makes us feel like a team where everyone input is counted. Special thanks for the accurate and quick support when we need it. Definitely recommended for everyone who is looking for team-building activity in Stockholm.
Great experience for a company of friends
I love detective games and escape rooms. This game - was a great combination of both of them. We played with a couple of friends and really enjoy it. Looking forward to try a second episode.
To See Stockholm and Die
We have a car accident: the victim is a Russian scientist who recently came to Stockholm as a tourist. Did he happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time or was it all planned? The driver is a regular student who has no criminal record. Something doesn’t seem right here. Can you find out what happened?
Game length: 120 min.
Meeting point: Centralstation
Game price: Now 263 SEK per person
Use promo code - FALL2020 to get a 25% discount
Phantom of the Opera
Someone is buying opera tickets with the very same seat and never shows up for the actual performance. Is it a phantom? Or a weirdo with a lot of extra money? Or could it be the start of a grandiose investigation with an unexpected ending? And how is it connected with the Russian scientists? Your team will have to find out!
Game length: 150 min.
Meeting point: Berzelii Park
Game price: 350 SEK per person
How to play
Team UpCollect your team and make a booking. You have to be 2-5 people per team to play the game. The maximum amount of teams is unlimited. Every team requires a special name and a captain.
Accept the MissionAt the starting point, you will go through all the instructions, log into our game application, and receive a set of evidence. You are now ready to start the investigation. Don’t waste any time!
InvestigateUse the evidence together with our game application to find new clues, explore the city, and get closer to solving the crime. You need to work as a team and think outside the box in order to be able to succeed.
SucceedYour goal is to answer as many questions as possible before the game time expires. After the game is over you will be given a summary of what has happened to compare with your answers. Have you succeeded?
- How much does it cost?Full price is 350 SEK per person, including VAT.
- Why should I play, maybe the movie is a better idea?We love cinema, but CityQuest is your personal movie in reality! Immerse yourself in a fascinating story with friends, a story that you make yourself.
- Is the game difficult?The game should be fun and we know that very well. Our games are balanced - you can have a great time, but you also have to flex your brain.
- How many people can play?An unlimited number of participants can play at the same time. We recommend making teams from 2 to 5 people.
- Where and for how long will we play?The game takes place in central Stockholm and lasts approximately 2 hours.
- And when can I play?You can start the game at any time from 10:00 to 20:00 o’clock.
- I booked the game, and then what?You will receive a confirmation email with simple instructions and the link to the game app. We will meet you at the appointed time at the appointed place. No hassle!
- What is required of me and my team?Each player should have a fully charged mobile phone and a set of compatible headphones. We recommend taking a power bank in case your phone has a short battery life, due to the extensive use of mobile devices throughout the game.
- What is your cancellation policy?Cancellation with a full refund can be made via the phone or email up to 24 hours (48 hours if 2 or more games booked) before the game session starts.
- We came to play but the weather is crap, can we reschedule?We recommend you to follow the weather forecast and try to cancel at least 24 hours before the game session starts. However, in case the weather has changed drastically (heavy rain or similar) upon arrival, you do have a right to reschedule your game session or cancel it with a full refund.
- Is it safe in times of COVID-19?Of course! You will be playing in a small group with people you know and with a fair amount of social distancing. If you choose to self-isolate we recommend you to try our latest HomeQuest concept.
- Is there an age limit?Everyone from 15 years and older is welcome to play. Are you a parent? it is possible to bring children with you even if they are younger. Children under the age of 15 accompanied by the adult do not have to pay for the game.
- Haven't received your confirmation email even after checking your junk mail?No worries! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or in case your game is within the next 24h just call us at 010 585 30 00 and we'll be happy to help!