Team building activities for organizations in Stockholm
CityQuest creates unique team building activities of any scale that will suit any organization and groups!
From 150 SEK per person
So why CityQuest?
Do you need to organize a corporate party for the whole company? Socialize new employees? Maybe make a cool after-party for your team? Corporate team building and group activities - this is what we do brilliantly! Our games are fun and interesting. This is a serial quest which takes place in different central areas of the city. The participants in the game will be able to get to know each other better, learn to interact better in a team in order to achieve a common goal. In addition, you will recognize the jewel of Stockholm, that you might pass by every day!
What others say
*Kindly note that the story is adapted from the limited edition game (Halloween Edition), and therefore not recommended for purchase by past participants.
How to play
Team UpCollect your team and make a booking. You have to be 2-5 people per team to play the game. The maximum amount of teams is unlimited. Every team requires a special name and a captain.
Accept the MissionAt the starting point, you will go through all the instructions, log into our game application, and receive a set of evidence. You are now ready to start the investigation. Don’t waste any time!
InvestigateUse the evidence together with our game application to find new clues, explore the city, and get closer to solving the crime. You need to work as a team and think outside the box in order to be able to succeed.
SucceedYour goal is to answer as many questions as possible before the game time expires. After the game is over you will be given a summary of what has happened to compare with your answers. Have you succeeded?
- Where and for how long will we play?The game takes place in central Stockholm and lasts approximately 2 hours.
- How many people can play at the same time?An unlimited number of participants can play at the same time. We recommend to make teams from 2 to 5 people.
- What do we get as a result?Our activities are designed to include all participants in the game. Each of them will be able to show their best talents by investing in a common goal. Participants in the game will be able to get to know each other better, learn to interact better in a team.
- What is required of me and my team?Each player should have a fully charged mobile phone and a set of compatible headphones. We recommend taking a power bank in case your phone has a short battery life, due to the extensive use of mobile devices throughout the game.
- How can I book a game?You can book the game directly by clicking on the "Book" button.
- Can I pay with an invoice?Yes, no problem. The terms of payment are 10 days.
- What is your cancellation policy?Cancellation with a full refund can be made no later than 24 hours (48 hours if 2 or more games booked) before the start of the game. If you cancel later than 24 hours (48 hours if 2 or more games booked), the full cost will be invoiced.
- We came to play but the weather is awful, can we reschedule?We recommend you to follow the weather forecast and try to cancel at least 24 hours before the game session starts. However, in case the weather has changed drastically (heavy rain or similar) upon arrival, you do have a right to reschedule your game session or cancel it with a full refund.
- Haven't received your confirmation email even after checking your junk mail?No worries! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or in case your game is within the next 24h just call us at 010 585 30 00 and we'll be happy to help!